- Security guards can get tired after working late shifts. They can fall asleep while on duty, leaving the opportunity for theft and property damage to go unnoticed.
- Security guards can miss a lot, even when they are awake, due to visual limitations.
- Security guards can sometimes get ill. They are also governed by work schedules, and have to rest or take coffee breaks.
- Hiring professional security guards can be quite expensive in the long run.
- CCTV cameras are passive surveillance mechanisms. They simply record everything that is happening but give no notifications. The owner of the establishment and law enforcement officials will have to review the tapes after a crime has happened in order to catch the criminals. It cannot be used to actively stop a crime before it happens.
- CCTV cameras are sometimes affected by severe weather conditions. This means that they do not always record the crime when it is happening. Therefore, an intruder can get away with the crime because the cameras were not working properly.
This is why property owners should consider Remote Video Monitoring and surveillance. Clients can expect the following services from Virtual Guard’s Remote Video Monitoring systems:
- Reliable security system
- Crime prevention
- Interactive Monitoring
Virtual Guard provides a proactive and cost effective security system that enhances the security and safety of commercial, government, and industrial sites. The system monitors in real-time and takes note of any suspicious vehicles, vandalism, or intruders on the premises. Absolutely no threat or intruder will be able to bypass the Virtual Guard Security System without detection.
Crime prevention with remote video monitoring
Instead of simply recording events, the system is interactive, communicating with intruders to enforce security presence and preventing crime. If Virtual Guard’s personnel notice any suspicious activity, like an intruder, they can use the speaker system to communicate with the intruder and force them to leave the premises. In case the situation escalates, personnel can then alert the local authorities to arrive quickly to catch the intruder and stop crime before it happens. The monitoring system can be used to prevent urban crime on major streets, highways, parking lots, and other open spaces. No matter what your business type or location, Virtual Guard can monitor your business and prevent crime.
Virtual Guard offers interactive monitoring services that ensure your premises are always guarded and personnel are always ready to take action. The Control and Command System uses high-tech monitoring equipment certified by the Israel Defense Forces. You can rest assured knowing that all eyes are on your property at all times. The software in this system responds to any movement within the premises and alerts its guards of any activity. In case of an intruder, the guards can communicate directly to them using pre-recorded and live messages through the speakers and determine if local authorities need to be called to the premises.
A client who decides to use Virtual Guard does not have to worry about anything, as the company will take care of everything on their behalf. The company will take care of the design, installation and maintenance of the system. The best part is that such a reliable system is quite cost effective. Man clients can attest to the fact that they have saved as much as 70% on security without compromising on the safety of their site. It is the best solution for any client or company that requires round-the-clock surveillance.
Interactive remote video monitoring is more reliable than employing security guards. This is because the control system is not affected by weather, lightning, fatigue, illness, personal schedules, coffee breaks, or counter-surveillance attacks. The system is always on guard, and it will help the client to prevent any intrusion into their property.