Virtual Guard, a security services company, has played a key role in a recent murder investigation in Phoenix, Arizona. The company’s video monitoring setup directly enabled the police to identify the getaway car, which led to the suspect’s arrest. Read more
The Virtual Guard Solution provides innovative site security—Watching. Protecting. Always on guard. Our crime prevention and monitoring technology paired with live guards will save you money on your security needs, while providing you complete peace of mind. Our systems are custom-tailored to fit every clients’ unique requirements.
The Virtual Guard Solution offers a reliable security solution that will protect your assets and give you peace of mind. With our advanced video surveillance technology and our world-class Control and Command System, we can provide you with faster and more reliable services than other security companies.
Our security services can help you to:
• Prevent theft and vandalism
• Prevent crime before it happens
• Prevent intruders from entering the premises
• Monitor any activity throughout the premises at all times
Our company will customize your security system based your individual needs. One of our experts will complete a full inspection of the site to determine the best location to install the live video cameras. Along with the inspection, they will ask a series of questions about high traffic and high risk areas as well as any other security needs you may want to address. Once the camera maps have been drawn out, our field technicians will be responsible for installing the video surveillance system on your premises.
Once installation is complete, the system will be programmed to work at the requested monitoring hours decided upon the customer—typically overnight or after normal business hours. Whenever anyone enters the premises during this time, the system will detect them immediately. The Virtual Guard security system incorporates infrared lights and pre-recorded or live audio messages to warn the intruder. The audio messages are usually polite but assertive, and the intruder will be asked to leave.
If the intruder fails to comply, security guards at the Command and Control Center will use the both high-quality cameras and recorded footage to successfully identify who the person is. This also helps to ensure that there are no false alarms. Once they ascertain that the person should not be there, the authorities are alerted to come to the property immediately thus preventing the crime from happening.
In gated communities, Virtual Guard uses a two-way communication system to communicate with everyone who wants to enter the estate. Identifying each visitor by speaking to the camera, the Control Center can quickly verify whether or not they are authorized to enter. Entrance will only be granted to authorized visitors and all others will be asked to immediately leave the premises.
1. Virtual Guard eliminates the need of hiring expensive security guard companies.
2. Virtual Guard is not vulnerable to job fatigue or coffee breaks. There will be no cases of “sleeping on the job”. The system is always on guard and watching at all times.
3. Video feeds are transmitted in real time and the personnel at the Control and Command Center can see exactly what is happening in the premises.
4. Virtual Guard uses high-quality technology like that used by the Department of Defense and the Department of Homeland Security for surveillance and monitoring purposes.
5. The security system is cost effective. The Virtual Guard Security System costs significantly less than hiring guards from security guard patrol companies.
6. Unlike passive security systems, the Virtual Guard System will prevent crime before it happens. Its event-driven approach means that video feeds are transmitted in real time and intruders are scared away before they have the chance to commit a crime.
7. This intelligent guarding solution can be used in Auto Dealerships, Hospitals, Museums, Scrap Yards, Construction sites, Government Facilities, Warehouse protection, Estate protection, Commercial Buildings, and Industrial or Manufacturing sites.