What’s common to such diverse types of celebrities as Kendall Jenner, Derek Fisher, Niki Minaj, and Cesar Millan? Not much, except that their homes have been burglarized this year. And just a few summers ago, US magazine reported that Paris Hilton’s Malibu home was robbed for the seventh time. The heiress is quoted lamenting, “I have bad luck…” But it’s not bad luck Ms. Hilton; it’s a bad security company. Read more
The Virtual Guard Solution provides innovative site security. Watching. Protecting. Always on guard. Our crime prevention and monitoring technology paired with our live guards will save you money on your security needs, while providing you complete peace of mind. Our systems are custom designed for every client’s unique requirements and needs.
Virtual guard security company can offer you reliable security solutions that will protect your premises and give you peace of mind. With our advanced video surveillance technology and our world class Control and Command system, we can provide you with security services that are faster and more reliable than those of other security companies.
Our security services can help you to:
• Prevent theft and vandalism
• Prevent crime before it happens
• Prevent intruders from entering the premises
• Monitor everything that goes on in the premises at all times
Our security company will customize the security services based on the individual needs of every client. You can call us for a free consultation. A professional will inspect your premises in order to determine where the live video cameras should be installed. They will also ask you a series of questions about high traffic areas, high risk areas, and your exact security needs. The team will be responsible for installing the video surveillance system on your premises.
Once installed, the system can be programmed to work at certain times of the day, such as after-hours or at night. Whenever anyone enters the premises during this time, the system will detect them immediately. The Virtual Guard security system incorporates strobe lights and audio voices to warn the intruder. The audio messages are usually polite but assertive, and the intruder will be asked to leave.
If the intruder fails to comply, the security guards at the Command and control center will identify who the person is. The video cameras are of extremely high quality, and the footage is very clear. This helps to ensure that there are no false alarms. Once they ascertain that the person should not be there at that time, the authorities are alerted immediately. This way, the authorities can arrive at the scene and prevent the crime from happening.
In gated communities, Virtual Guard uses a two-way communication system to communicate with everyone who wants to enter the estate. Everyone will identify themselves by speaking to the camera. If they are authorized to enter, they can proceed. However, if they are unauthorized persons, they will not be allowed to enter the gated community.
1. Virtual Guard eliminates the need of hiring expensive security guard companies.
2. Virtual Guard is not vulnerable to job fatigue or coffee breaks. There will be no cases of ‘sleeping on the job’. The system is always on guard, and watching at all times.
3. Video feeds are transmitted in real time, and the personnel at the control and command center can see exactly what is happening in the premises.
4. The technology is of very high quality, and it has been used by the Department of Defense and the Department of Homeland security for surveillance and monitoring purposes.
5. The security system is extremely cost effective. Virtual Guard security company costs significantly less than hiring guards from patrol security guard companies.
6. Unlike passive security systems, the Virtual Guard system will prevent crime before it happens. Its event-driven approach means that video feeds are transmitted in real time, and intruders are scared away before they have the chance to commit a crime.
This intelligent guarding solutions from our security company can be used in auto dealerships, hospitals, museums, scrap yards, construction sites, government facilities, warehouse protection, estate protection, commercial buildings, and industrial or manufacturing sites.